A．Here are a few things you can do to get you back on track in case you're having trouble getting your app bracelet to receive touches or notifications:
1. Allow your iPhone to show Totwoo app notifications
After installing your app for the first time, you'll be asked to allow the Totwoo app to send notifications. Denying or disabling this setting will keep you from being able to receive notifications instantly while our app is in the background.
Solution: Head to your iPhone settings and scroll down to your Totwoo app settings, tap "Notifications" and make sure the "Allow Notifications" slider is green.
2. Allow your iPhone to send notifications to your Totwoo bracelet
In order for your Totwoo to send notifications and receive flash/vibration, we need our iPhone's system settings to allow for it to send and receive notifications. Disabling or denying this setting will keep your Totwoo from receiving notifications while in the background.
Solution: Head to your iPhone Bluetooth settings by heading to your iPhone settings and tapping "Bluetooth". On the list of devices, tap the "i" icon next to the device named "two" and a number like two075. Finally, make sure that the "share system notifications" slider is green.
3. Make sure IOS system settings are properly configured
In case none of the above worked so far, it helps to have your iPhone system make a fresh reconfiguration of the pairing process in case something went wrong along the way.
Solution: Head to your iPhone's Bluetooth settings by going to your iPhone settings, tapping Bluetooth, then tapping the "i" symbol next to the device name "Totwoo" and finally tapping "Forget This Device".
Now all you need to do is head to the Totwoo app and the Totwoo pairing process should reappear.
4. Other tips
Here are a few other things that affect the receiving of flash/vibration that may help:
- Be sure to check if you're successfully bonded with your partner.
- Be sure that your Totwoo is within 10 ft (3m) of your phone.
- Is your Totwoo connected? Your Totwoo app will tell you in case it isn't.
- Do you have Do Not Disturb turned on? This might be blocking the messages from being sent or received. (This can be changed in the system settings)
- Make sure you keep the Totwoo app open in the background. (Do not quit the app by "swiping" up on the iPhone background app screen).
- Check if your Totwoo app is allowed to work in the background by heading to Settings > General > Background app refresh and checking that the Totwoo switch is green.