Jewelry&App Connection Issues
Please open the app and make sure to follow the steps in the app to connect the jewelry. Before that, please check if Bluetooth is on and tap the jewelry to see if it has power.
(1) If it's an Android phone: do not pair in the Bluetooth page in the phone's settings in advance.
(2) If it's an Apple phone: check if the jewelry is connected to other phones and if the jewelry and Bluetooth pairing (named TWO75) have been ignored in the Bluetooth settings of the phone system.
Once you confirm that there are no problems with the above, you can try to reconnect step by step as follows:
(1) Turn off the system Bluetooth, then turn it back on after 10 seconds
(2) Log out and log back in to reconnect the jewelry
(3) If there are still issues, please contact customer service for assistance.
(1) Please check if Bluetooth is turned off, tap the jewelry to check if it's powered on, and verify whether the jewelry is connected to other mobile phones.
(2) After confirming that all of the above are OK, please try the following methods one by one.
-Turn off the Bluetooth system and turn it back on after 10 seconds
-Close the app and reopen it.
-Restart the phone and reopen the app
(3) If you follow the above steps, it still cannot be reconnected, then go to [Me] - [Manage my totwoo] - click the connected jewelry - [unbind the totwoo] and reconnect the jewelry after unconnecting. (Important operation reminder: when the iPhone is unconnected, you must go to the Bluetooth interface to forget the Bluetooth for the connected jewelry)
(1) If it is an iPhone: After disconnecting the bracelet, ignore the connected device (name like TWO75) in the system [Settings] - [Bluetooth] - [My Devices].
(2) If it is an Android phone: Please check if there is a device name starting with TWO in the system [Settings] - [Bluetooth] - [Paired Devices] list, if there is, please make sure to click to cancel the pairing.
(3) After confirming that all of the above are OK, you can try the following methods one by one to see if you can reconnect.
-Turn off the Bluetooth system and turn it back on after 10 seconds
Close the app and re-open it.
-Restart the phone and re-open the app.
(1) Restart the jewelry by following these steps: "Long press the front panel of the jewelry for about 30 seconds until the jewelry displays red, green, and blue lights alternately flashing, indicating a successful restart." After restarting, try connecting the jewelry again.
(2) Close the app and then reopen it. Stay on the app's homepage for about 5 seconds, simultaneously touching the jewelry until it flashes. Performing these actions should generally resolve the connection issue.
If it still cannot connect properly, please contact customer service for assistance.
Jewelry&Jewelry Connection Issues
(1) Please check whether totwoo notification permission and background application refresh permission are enabled, and whether jewelry and App are connected.
(2) If you have confirmed that all the above is all right, please confirm whether there are words such as "I miss you" in the notification content. If there are no relevant words, clear all the notifications received by the notification center and try to send them again.
First, make sure your privacy of location is enabled.
Second, Please check whether the network is good.
Confirm that you have selected "wireless LAN and cellular mobile data", switch between wireless LAN and cellular data and then try again. If there are still problems, contact customer service to deal with.（Tips：close range for bracelet and smartphone within 3 meters for Bluetooth connection.）
A: (1) Please check whether it is caused by mis-touch (jewelry in the bag, clothes touch by mistake, etc.)
(2) When the jewelry vibrate, check whether the App is connected to the jewelry. If it is connected, confirm whether there is a new message record in Love Signal. If there is a new message record, observe whether it will appear again under the condition of maintaining a good network.
(3) Try to disconnect the jewelry from the app, and see if it will still flash and vibrate.
After all the above are confirmed, if the jewelry will still flash and vibrate by itself, please contact customer service for assistance.t.
1) Check if the jewelry has power. If not, please change battery or charge it.
2)Check if it can charge successfully.
3)Check if the jewelry can connect app and pair.
7.Question: Why does the vibration styles only flash, can't vibrate?
Answer: Please contact customer service email@example.com directly.
When selecting the contact to pair with, be sure to remember to add the international area code when storing the phone number in the address book, and then proceed with the pairing. (For example: if you want to pair with a phone number in the United States, the correct format to store the phone number is the US area code + phone number: "+1" + phone number or "001" + phone number. The rules for selecting contacts for sending secret messages should be consistent with the rules for "TWOO").
Yes. In the "My" section of the app, you can select "Jewelry Reminder Settings" to adjust the vibration intensity and flashing mode of the jewelry. In addition, each reminder function supports two modes of long vibration and short vibration.
It may be because the jewelry is out of battery, please charge the jewelry as soon as you receive the product
The "TWOO" function is achieved through internet interaction. As long as both parties maintain a smooth mobile network connection, there is no geographical or distance limitation. However, the receiving speed of the other person's jewelry may be affected by network speed and Bluetooth environment after one person sends a signal.
No, only one person needs to have the jewelry to interact with the other person's phone through the app. Of course, if both parties have jewelry, the interactive experience will be more wonderful. In addition, the jewelry also supports interaction with Apple Watch or Android smartwatches.
When one person successfully sends a "TWOO" message on totwoo, the flashing vibration of the other person's jewelry may be affected by the user's current network environment and Bluetooth connection status. If the user's network environment is poor at the time, there may be a delay in the APP receiving the message, which in turn causes a delay in the jewelry's flashing and vibration. Similarly, if the connection between the jewelry and Bluetooth is unstable at the time, the timeliness of the command transmitted from the APP to the jewelry via Bluetooth cannot be guaranteed, which can also cause a delay in the jewelry's flashing and vibration. Therefore, to ensure the normal use of the jewelry, please make sure that the network is smooth and the jewelry is currently connected to Bluetooth.
Considering that sending and receiving messages is frequent, frequent flashing and vibrating reminders can affect and harass users, so messages are temporarily not set with flashing or vibrating reminders.